Total Cost of Human Capital™ Workshop
Presented by the Analytic Brokerage Platform, powered by TCORCalc®
Total Cost of Human Capital™ Workshop
February 5th and 6th, Scottsdale AZ
We will be presenting the Total Cost of Human Capital™ rollout workshop for Benefits Brokers on February 5th and 6th. This will be a 1 ½-day session that will provide your benefits team with critical information and TCORCalc® deliverables. The meeting will be held at the Gainey Ranch Country Club in Scottsdale.
This meeting is exclusively for Analytic Brokerages™ and is an exciting enhancement to your Analytic Brokerage Platform. For the first time ever, participating Analytic Brokerages will have the ability to show a client or prospect the combined impact of your entire firm.
Here is some of what the session will encompass:
- A full discussion on the Total Cost of Human Capital and how it impacts your clients and prospects
- A review of our first benefits deliverable: The TCHC Financial Leakage Report™
- Case studies to show you how to demonstrate a quantifiable benefits financial impact to your prospects
- How to engage a prospect by creating a sense of urgency using TCHC
- The next steps in creating a ValueReport that shows a current client what your impact has been
- Prior to the workshop adjournment, participants will receive information concerning participating in the TCHC Platform.
The Next Step:
- Please complete the form below to reserve a seat at the table for your participant(s) at this important event. Space is limited. Your firm’s attendance will greatly further your Analytic Brokerage development.
- Submit your payment to confirm your participation. See "Pricing" below.
Workshop Dates & Times
February 5th and 6th, 2018
The Workshop will start at 8:30 AM sharp on both days. Arrive early for coffee and a continental breakfast, which starts both days at 7:30 AM. On Day 1 the workshop will end at 5:00 PM. We will wrap up on Day 2 at Noon.
A $400 fee per participant will cover the hard costs (printing, meeting space rental, meals and beverages, etc.).
Please click here to submit your payment and complete your registration. Note that you can pay for multiple attendees with this link.
Our Workshops are provided on an 'invitation only' basis.
If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please contact Greg Dunn via email or phone at (612) 618-2167.
Our Workshop will take place at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ.
The address is:
7600 Gainey Club Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Food & Meals
We will provide a continental breakfast on both days and lunch on Day 1. On Day 1 we will also provide a mid-morning and afternoon snack break. On Day 2 we will provide a mid-morning snack break.
You are responsible for arranging and paying for your own transportation. The Workshop Site is approximately a 30-minute ride from the Phoenix airport (under normal traffic conditions.) Uber and Lyft are great options in Phoenix.
Hotels & Accommodations
This is a non-residential workshop. You are responsible for reserving and paying for your own accommodations. You should plan to stay near the workshop site.
Please note that the Gainey Ranch Golf Club (our Workshop Site) DOES NOT have any hotel rooms. It's a golf club with dining facilities and meeting rooms.
Here are some hotel options within close proximity of the Workshop Site:
Terms & Conditions
All materials presented by C.R. Ekern & Company, Inc. and/or TCORCalc ("CRE") including presentations and training materials, are copyrighted and are the sole property of CRE. They may not be transferred, reproduced, or distributed without CRE’s written permission.
Thank You Very Much
We look forward to seeing you and your team in Scottsdale for this important event.